Over many years of research and development in the area of hazard and risk assessments, BlazeTech has developed a specialized expertise in extremely reactive chemicals that might pose the greatest hazards in industry. These include explosives, chlorinated and fluorinated compounds (such as hydrogen fluoride, chlorine trifluoride, and uranium hexafluoride), reactive chemicals (such as acetylene and ethylene oxide), and fuels such as hydrogen, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
We have specialized software, databases and experiential know how that enables us to asses such hazards accurately without being overly conservative. Our courses cover these hazards and the domino effects that might produce in a plant as well as conventional consequence analysis.
- Off Site Consequence Analysis for Dispersion, Fire and Explosion of Hazardous Chemicals
- Safety and Security of Power Plants
- Safety and Security of Chemical and Petrochemical Companies
- Off Site Consequence Analysis for Open Burn, Open Detonation, Rocket Launch Operations and Industrial Conflagrations
- Fate and Transpott of Contaminants in Water Distribution Systems
- Chemical and Biological Agents - Detection , Characterization and Defeat/Decontamination